Balcones Canyonlands Indiangrass Trail

Balcones Canyonlands Indiangrass Trail is a 3.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Marble Falls, TX that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October.

Great trail to push out of shape feet and body.

This was a great place to hike with our family. We have a 4 and 1 year old who loved it. My 72 year old mother also came and greatly enjoyed it. We went on the short trails - pond and prairie & creek trail that had a old homestead house that the boys loved playing in. Carry lots of water and bring sunscreen and bug repellent.

walked all the trails and loved the quiet and peaceful scenery.

Beautiful and peaceful!

it made for enjoyable afternoon. the quiet is nice. Lightly traveled, and the few hikers were very friendly and considerate.

It was a good hike and the first trail was not hard on the legs and there was some really pretty areas to stop and admire the view.

I love this trail! It's well maintained and and challenging. I had my granddaughter with me today, so we completed about half of the available trails, but I definitely will return to complete the rest.

Great trail, nice views, signage could be better, not heavily trafficked. There are restrooms at trailhead. Cell service is non-existent on parts of the trail. There are some short easy trails near the trailhead but the longer loops are definitely not easy; moderate intensity with creek crossings, somewhat steep inclines, and narrow trails.

Nice hike. This trail offers some really nice open views which you don't get on alot of other trails.

Awesome trail! I didn't think it was easy. I would say moderate.

Nice trail all the way around. Beautiful overlooks as you go around the ridge lines and a nice surprise awaits when you get on the backside of Indian Grass trail as it really opens up. Very. Never knew Texas was this beautiful.

nice hike little rocky but will get your heart going with some elevations. great veiws and awsome drive out. also not a lot of people so its even better.

Secluded. Great creek crossings and awesome views. Not dogs allowed though. :-(