Armand Bayou Nature Center Trail

Armand Bayou Nature Center Trail is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Pasadena, TX that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and road biking and is accessible year-round.

The Armand Bayou/Holly Bay trail is a 5 mile point to point trail located in Pasadena Texas. The crushed granite trail is used primarily for walking, running and biking. The trail is the Holly Bay Court trail and the Armand Bayou Hike and Bike trail combined. The trailhead is located at Holly Bay Court Park. The trail has a couple of spurs that head north and some dirt spurs that follow Armand Bayou. The trail then follows Bay Area Blvd past Kipper Mease Park.

I love the scenery around this park. I'm riding my bike here all of the time !!

It's great for Houston! A $4 charge for the use of the trails but it's great and interactive. Will be coming back to finish the last of the trails. Great for kids!

Was great. Loves the trails and came across a couple ladies picking berries that was very informative We will defiantly be going back

I grew up going here and Bay Area...I go hiking here fairly often just to get outside. They've done a lot to improve the's peaceful and a nice break from the day to day. You might see deer, snakes (venomous and non venomous), alligator, turtles, small mammals such a raccoon and opossum, a variety of raptors, insects, etc. If you are solely talking about the trails within the nature advised that biking, running, picnics and pets are prohibited. Nearby Bay Area Park is the place to go if those things are what you're wanting to do.

How do you even get in. Every time I try to run there I can't get past the locked gate?

Not a bad nature trail when looking for something close to home in the Clear Lake area. It beats sitting inside all day when you're looking for a quick escape to nature.

Didn't like it at all

Very nice trail within the city. Trails are mostly flat so they are easy to walk. One trail goes to the water so there is an opportunity for birding. I will be going again.

I bike ride this trail quite often. It is also good to walk . I love it and will continue to enjoy it. Very well kept. Try it

I really enjoy this trail i didn't realize it was there until a couple of month's ag. It is beautiful it really makes you feel like you are out of the city and into the wild. reccomend this trail to anyone who is looking to keep healthy.;)

I grew up right next to this park. It is beautiful and well kept. Great place to just hang with the family and bbq or have a bday party for the kido.

If you want to get away from the feel of the city without actually leaving the city this park has the feel. If you really want some excitement go kayaking on the bayou and look out for those gators!