Warner Woods Trail

Warner Woods Trail is a 2.5 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, TN that offers the chance to see wildlife and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Cool trail! I always get to take pictures of deer

I had an awesome hike today. Very pretty rose gold pink leaves all over, nice fall color. It has a lot of moderate inclines through out, soft ground of mostly dirt, and the occasional tree root. Nothing too difficult if you are okay walking 2.5miles otherwise. Great for all ages two or four feet. Descent amount of people scattered throughout despite being wooded. Solo hiker can appreciate this. CHECK GPS tho find this one. This entrance is off Hwy 100 East. Near Deep Well trailhead.

This is a nice, easy hike within Warner Parks. The trail is well-maintained and easy to follow. Unfortunately, it's the least exciting trail within Warner out of the big 3. It's extremely busy, running into other hikers very often. If you're going for a quick easy hike to change the pace up a bit, it is a great option.

not for mountain bike

Good quick run, lots of people but still fun

Very relaxing and fun to walk

Great little loop, traffic count is a little high. Beautiful for an afternoon hike.

I went with my sister and my 2 boys (11 and 7) and we really enjoyed it! I would highly recommend it for the whole family, beautiful!

Good trail. Hilly, but not too bad. Great for a quick day trip. Crowded on the weekends.

It's a lot steeper then you think. I did see lots of dogs, most on leashes, but not all. This is my go to spot when I don't feel like looking for a new place or just need to get away for a little bit