T.O. Fuller State Park Trail

T.O. Fuller State Park Trail is a 3.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Memphis, TN that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

I liked the rough terrain, but you can here the traffic which kinda took away from the feeling of isolation.

My absolute favorite place to run and hike in Memphis! One of the best secret spots. The trail is almost always maintained, unless you go right after a storm, and the staff are super friendly. 250ft of elevation gain over 4 miles. They are improving the park now to include a really cool nature center on other old golf course and replant the whole area with native plants and grasses.

stinging needles thru path. it is not maintained

Meh. The trail itself is challenging enough, and it's pretty when you're not right up next to the road, but half the time I was hiking, I kept smelling human waste. Not sure if it was all the stagnant water or the dumping station for the campground. And they're apparently doing construction? I go hiking to get away from human noise. For the novice hiker who enjoys a hike close to civilization, this is an ideal trail.

I got to the visitor center and the park ranger named Tony was very helpful and friendly. He passed out a copy of the trail to me and I was off on my way. I started at the trail head across the street and I was off. The trail was marked well and very enjoyable. Tons of birds and squirrels and many trees have signage on them as well. I will do it again!

This is not an easy trail for young children like my 7 and 9 year old it was hard for the adults it was medium unless your wearing a 40 lb vest like my hiking partner was carrying. It is pet friendly and Chucalissa is close by

A nice trail, well marked with big plastic poles. The poles are different colors, orange and blue, but there is really only one trail.
It's hard to believe you're still in Memphis in this park.
Some up and down.
We saw a bald eagle and heard an owl hooting!
Beautiful autumn day.
Give it a try!

This was a decent trail, but it could be much better maintained. There was a ton of poison ivy growing out into the trail. For those who are into geocaching, there is a site along the trail. For those who have never tried it, it's fun, give it a shot!

Camped here as a way to spend multiple days in Memphis. The park is a lot more pleasant than its surrounding industrial area.

not maintained. trees across trail. stinging nettles in trail. one bridge was not dog friendly. slats were too far apart. it would be a good trail, if some love was put into taking care of it.

This is a relatively easy walk and is suited for most people. The trail is well-marked. Whenever a park road is crossed, a new marker of another color guides the way. At one point, it meets a small loop that is associated with the Chucalissa Museum trail and and then continues on. This hike includes a couple of steeper grades that are accompanied by wooden steps. It is a pleasant way to spend a couple of hours.