Rock Island and Cumberland Caverns: Crossville to McMinnville

Rock Island and Cumberland Caverns: Crossville to McMinnville is a 63.7 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Sparta, TN that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

63.7 miles 5425 feet Point to Point

cave

old growth

scenic driving

I have to agree with everybody else. Beautiful!!!!!!!!! This area is paradise!

scenic driving

I do not give many 5 star reviews but tis place is just beautiful. So many waterfalls. So many beautiful hiking trails. I want to come back with more time.

Extremely beautiful!!! One of my favorite waterfalls!

So much to see and do in this area! - waterfalls, mountain views, great caves, fishing, camping, hiking, eating - awesome area!

Amazing place. Waterfalls every where. Numerous trails. One of my favorite state parks.

The Blue Hole Trail in is Rock Island State Park. The sign at the entrance warns that the trail is steep & strenuous. The area has many water falls and is beautiful.

We were just traveling through the area when by mistake discovered this beautiful area! Lots to do and not much time on our day we chose to swim. It was the most magical place I had ever seen! Water falls 360! Trails all around can't wait to go back and spend more time.