Rainbow Lake to Edwards Point Trail

Rainbow Lake to Edwards Point Trail is a 4.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Signal Mountain, TN that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Great! I'm ready to go back! It was challenging in places for my dog but the scenic views are worth it!

Make sure to take water, a few caves to crawl into to take snack breaks, all around good place.

Great experience here despite it being 85 degrees. Drought has all but dried up everything completely.

This was a lot of fun. Fairly difficult for our kids and dog but worth the time. The rope bridges and water made this hike great.

Very nice hike around the lake an on to Edwards Point. Not very difficult but take plenty of water.

Great hike! Started with the rainbow lake trail up to signal point. Easy to follow and nice views of the lake and TN river at signal point.

great trail plenty of challenges great view Edward's point is a must

very well marked. multiple great views

Great trail! Trailhead entrance is off Ohio Rd. Right before the golf course. Edwards point has a great view, looking forward to coming back when the water is higher!

Great hike all in all. It does have a bit of an incline at some points but the view at Edwards is worth it. On the way back you can even take a dip in rainbow lake.

It was wonderful. I went from between 9am-12pm and hiked to Edwards point. I only saw a few people the whole way so I had some excellent solitude time. Only disappointment is that it was really foggy so I couldn't see much until the sun came up on my way back. If I wouldn't waited a bit, I could've seen the view. But oh well! Can't control the weather anyhow and it was such a beautiful hike.