Pickett State Park

Pickett State Park is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Jamestown, TN that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, and camping and is accessible year-round.

cave

Beautiful! One of our favorite hikes!

Lots of fun!

I wanted to start my hiking/camping second go around (it's been well over 20 years) slow and at my own pace. This trail was great and nice and easy. Great views, nice inclines and very gradual. This is a great day hike, my initial intentions were to just do Hazard Cave and when I came up on Natural Bridge trail I just went for it. This was a great decision. I will be back when there is not 6-8 inches of snow and a sheet of ice on the Natural Bridge..hahhah...

Great day for hiking! Easy trail mostly. Had lunch at CCC shelter. Walked down to dam and loved the Arch!

This park was a great place to hike and really pretty!

Hiked through this Park while on the sheltowee trace and though I'm from ky I must admit the Tennessee portion of the trail is much more scenic. Numerous caves can be found as well as scenic vistas. This park is beautiful, and Tennessee even released some black bears in the area to add to the wilderness! We went in November and never saw anyone else in the park on the trail.

This trip was the 2nd leg of a 5 day trip. We began hiking south through the park along the sheltowee trace. The trail along the streams are amazing. The cool spings along the path is a natural air conditioner. The trail connects to a summer camp (nice spot to rest and clean up, they have restrooms) where the road walk began to the park visitor center. (No concessions, only restrooms)