Ozone Falls

Ozone Falls is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Crab Orchard, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and camping and is best used from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Ozone National Forest Recreational Area & Campground is a primitive campground with pit toilets. It is located on the Ozark Highland trail and is serves as a trailhead. This is the site of the historic Ozone Civilian Conservation Corp Camp. 8 family units, pavilion rental, picnicking, and hiking. Camping trailers are allowed but no special facilities available.

really cool falls.

My first waterfall! I really liked climbing the rocks and getting close to the water!

It was so much fun and very pretty waterfall. It was my first waterfall, it was really cool! The caves were cool, too!

rock climbing

Love it. It is great for bouldering

Easy access from the road to the top of the waterfall. Also, access towards the bottom of the fall from the road. However, rocky (big and small) hike down and back up. However, on a hot day, all worth it once you feel that cold water hit you!

Make a

Awesome little hike!

Fun time

If you are in decent shape and hike a little, this isn't a tough trail. Very short as well. My family went and I carried my three year old down in my arms. My 9 and 5 yr old children had no issues. It is beautiful once you get down to the bottom. Standing under the falls and swimming around was a real treat!

ok

Sadly someone had rolled extra large truck tires into the gorge.

Great I would do it again !!

short trail but nice one. beautiful falls fun to stand under. I recommend it