Ozone Falls State Natural Area

Ozone Falls State Natural Area is a 0.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Crab Orchard, TN that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy access from the road to the top of the waterfall. Also, access towards the bottom of the fall from the road. However, rocky (big and small) hike down and back up. However, on a hot day, all worth it once you feel that cold water hit you!

Make a

Awesome little hike!

Fun time

If you are in decent shape and hike a little, this isn't a tough trail. Very short as well. My family went and I carried my three year old down in my arms. My 9 and 5 yr old children had no issues. It is beautiful once you get down to the bottom. Standing under the falls and swimming around was a real treat!

ok

Sadly someone had rolled extra large truck tires into the gorge.

Great I would do it again !!

short trail but nice one. beautiful falls fun to stand under. I recommend it

Beautiful area. We enjoyed the hike a lot!

Easy

Very beautiful. Short rocky climb down from the highway.

Beautiful! Steep, rocky descent to the falls.

Rocky to get to the bottom of the falls but worth it!

Great. So beautiful. I can only imagine seeing this as a kid. Neverland

The trail is almost nonexistent but the falls are absolutely beautiful. Not worth the drive but if you're passing by it's a definite spot to check out.

absolutely breath taking, you can go back behind the fall and it's glorious

Great waterfall! Rocky but fun.