Mossy Ridge Trail

Mossy Ridge Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, TN that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from April until April. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great trail! Loved it. But, like the review before, miss a turn and it can be a much longer journey. Mine turned into 7 miles. But, it is clearly marked, you just have to be looking for the turns.

Loved this trail. First time to the park, so the trail markings were unfamiliar. The 4.5 miles turned into 7, but only because we missed the trailhead and then another section when we crossed the road and walked the road to the pavillions. Gorgwous hike, even missing the fall colors. Wish I lived in the area, as I would definitely be back to this park and this trail. (As I live in CO, the elevation changes were still challenging at points, but overall fairly easy.)

the app won't let me check in, days I'm too far from the trail (really), here I am about half way around. great trail.

Good technical trail, some hills to keep you motivated, clean air

So thankful to have this trail nearby. Great variation - a few technical parts and a few good hills to keep you honest.

By far the best trail at Warner Parks. It has some nice challenges with the hills, and the best scenery at the park. Still moderately trafficked but worth the people for the hike.

This whole park is fabulous. The trail is beautiful. We did get a little lost

Alright so this trail is beautiful. My boyfriend and I walked up the 4 mile loop to watch the sunset. Well we miss calculated on how long it would take to finish 3 minutes. We had to ask people where the next part of the trail was and how far was left. We made the mistake of finishing the 3 instead of turning around. Had to wonder in the dark trying to find our parking lot. Due to the poor trail marking we ended up on a totally different trail leading up to a main road. We were a 17 minute drive away from the parking lot. I suggest you head back once the sun sets. But people were nice and some said you should head back but we have never been and didn't know how the trails work. Kind of nervous to go back but other than that it was beautiful.

Excellent trail with challenges. Beautiful day to hike!

I really like this trail. It is challenging enough without being too hard. Beautiful surroundings and doesn't require a long drive. This will be in the regular rotation.

More difficult than I thought it would be but a good one!

Longest 4 miles there ever was, very hilly but a great workout

First time visit, loved it.