Mossy Ridge Trail

Mossy Ridge Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, Tennessee that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from April until April. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

We went on the Deep Well trail and had a fabulous day. The asphalt trail is what we chose today as it was a light misty rain and too muddy to take with the baby with us. We got a little lost as the asphalt trail is not very clear as to where you are but it was a very beautiful park and we saw some deer on the trail. Loved it and will definitely be back.

Had a great day-after-Xmas hike with the fam, with gorgeous weather around 65 or 70 degrees. The path was well marked and other folks on the trail were friendly and courteous.

good trail for hiking or trail running. challenging and a perfect distance.

Great trail! Loved it. But, like the review before, miss a turn and it can be a much longer journey. Mine turned into 7 miles. But, it is clearly marked, you just have to be looking for the turns.

Loved this trail. First time to the park, so the trail markings were unfamiliar. The 4.5 miles turned into 7, but only because we missed the trailhead and then another section when we crossed the road and walked the road to the pavillions. Gorgwous hike, even missing the fall colors. Wish I lived in the area, as I would definitely be back to this park and this trail. (As I live in CO, the elevation changes were still challenging at points, but overall fairly easy.)

the app won't let me check in, days I'm too far from the trail (really), here I am about half way around. great trail.