Lost Creek Falls Trail

Lost Creek Falls Trail is a 0.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Sparta, TN that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

cave

bridge out

Still searching for trail details An easy to hike to waterfall and unbelivable cave-with a waterfall in it as well. Lost Creek Falls 60' is only .2 of a mile hike form the parking area. The cave is right across from Lost Creek Falls. The most difficult thing about this adventure is finding it. It is on private property, but people are welcome to use it, just don't litter and even better pick up a piece of trash while your there. So to get there:

loved it we when of the beaten path

It wasn't a lot of water but I thought it was beautiful. LOVED it!!

Falls weren't super impressive in themselves but the area was still stunning! The cave looks like a blast as well but bring a flashlight and some sturdy boots!! Definitely will be returning after a good rain and/or with some boots and a flashlight!

Cave is amazing. Falls are beautiful. Doesn't get much better. -Aj

Super short. If you go into the cave come prepared. The difficulty of traversing the boulders at the entrance of the cave is great. That is a totally different hike.

It was wonderful. Hiked through the cave to the waterfall. Bout a 1/2 hike in the cave. Very dark. Must have a flashlight. Lots of climbing. Loved it.

Easy hike to waterfall with not many people around. I had my 1 and 2 year olds with me in back packs and had no problem. The cave is a challenge with little ones due to rocks but we went into cave about 1 mile with them.

Nice scenic drive to get to falls. Very small hike down to see the falls. You can feel the temperature change when you get close to the cave. Very pretty waterfall. Wish we had explored the cave more we just went to the front of it.

Awesome !!!!!

Nice falls that disappear into a sink. Disappearing water can be reached in the cave.

Awesome!

The trail down to falls and cave is marked with blue markers from the parking area. The fall was so beautiful. There is a trail to get to the top of the falls. Once up there you can hike up to a little cave where the falls seem to come from. This is difficult due to the large boulders that you will need to traverse. The cave has water. Cannot go to far but still fun to explore. The bigger cave opposite the falls was fun to explore. It is very rocky. Take your time and be careful of your footing. We went in far enough that we did not have any natural light and was pitch black when we turned off our flashlight.

The falls and cave are just yards off from parking. I took my 2 and 3 year old with me. There is a creek and a couple of other falls. The cave is closed during winter months until around May or April.

It was very cool!!!
If you are looking for something to hike that is off the beaten path then this is the one. The fall is just off the road but the road you use to get there is an old gravel road!

This was a great falls if you're just wanting to walk around, shoot some photos and hit another spot close by in the same day. The falls were awesome and the top of the falls has a cool little cave. But the big cave was closed for bat hibernation so we didn't go in.

Bad map... The start has me at a business? I'm college educated and not stupid, need to improve location.

Short trail to the falls. Didn't explore the cave this time. Can't wait to go back when it's warm.