Henry Horton State Park Campground Trail

Henry Horton State Park Campground Trail is a 2.7 mile loop trail located near Chapel Hill, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Nice trail with some good wildflowers in spring.

Fun trail. Runners, beware; Stumblestiltkin Trail is what I'd call it! HA! Pay attention to footing. Rock tips & protruding root structures litter certain portions, just pay attention. Hikers be sure to check out the limestone beds & rock crevices, sort of cave like structures. We ran this on 12/3/16 w chilly 47 degree temps w drizzle, still fun trek through the woods. Saw 4 deer twice on this loop, we circled them around after spooning them the 1st sighting. This trail reminded me of the 5 mile Hidden Springs loop at Cedars of Lebanon. Only complaint is sound of road traffic on occasion. Still, great trek through some dense forest.

Decent amount of miles for a little exercise if you combine the outer loop and the river trail , not much to see tho really .

Pretty trail, a little busier than some others but not by much. Multiple options for trails. I took the first trail, the outer loop and then the river trail but never found my way closer to the water. There's a cool overlook spot with stairs leading up to a deck but unfortunately you can't see much of interest up there (at least in mid October, could be completely different earlier in the year). I'll be visiting again in the Spring for a fair trial. :)

Great trail. Well marked. Deep, rock sink holes were awesome! A must do if you are in the area. The staff at Henry Horton State Park were friendly and efficient.

by the river and through the woods, this hike is mild yet beautiful. I always see deer.

The trails entwined so it was hard to have a clear idea of how far you actually went and where exactly you were. The trails are color coated, We had the provided trail map but were confused. All the trails loop though so we walked until we were tired and then jumped back on the color trail that took us back to our car. We had a blast and will do it again... very easy walk.

Great amount of wildflowers. Love the sinkholes.

Great hike. Nice and easy with some great scenery.

You walk past some cool sink holes on this flat and well-marked trail. It was really pretty in the early spring.

Easy trail lots of cool things to see.

Easy with the dogs