Henry Hollow Loop Trail

Henry Hollow Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Joelton, Tennessee that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At Beaman Park. Part of the Beaman hiking trail system.

This was a fun little trail. The creek is pretty and there is a lot to look at. There's one decent uphill section, but overall, the trail was fairly easy. Definitely will be going back to see how it looks in other seasons!

Nice little hike beside the creek in Jolton, Tennessee.

So happy to finally get out there. Grateful for these trails.

This trail has some nice, peaceful scenery and connects to two other trails for a possible 6 mile hike. It's a nice little hike. Light traffic.

This was a great easy-moderate hike for me and my pup! We will definitely be back!

Beautiful creek, wild life (saw squirrels, birds, lizards, fish and deer). The paths are easy to follow and there's not many people there. It's peaceful and quiet. Spent a few hours there, it's worth a visit.

Peaceful and relatively quiet trail just north of Nashville. A work day unwind favorite.

Nice trail. Hiked with my wife and our 5 kids ages 10, 8, 5, and 3 (twins). Saw no one else. Lots of rocks and roots were obstacles for the littlest ones, and after about an hour of carrying my daughter my barefoot trail Merrells were feeling like the wrong shoes. Nice open woodland; not very strenuous but able to work up a sweat. Enjoyed it but next time I'll wear my old Vasque Sundowners.