Henry Hollow Loop Trail

Henry Hollow Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Joelton, TN that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

At Beaman Park. Part of the Beaman hiking trail system.

So happy to finally get out there. Grateful for these trails.

This trail has some nice, peaceful scenery and connects to two other trails for a possible 6 mile hike. It's a nice little hike. Light traffic.

This was a great easy-moderate hike for me and my pup! We will definitely be back!

Beautiful creek, wild life (saw squirrels, birds, lizards, fish and deer). The paths are easy to follow and there's not many people there. It's peaceful and quiet. Spent a few hours there, it's worth a visit.

Peaceful and relatively quiet trail just north of Nashville. A work day unwind favorite.

Nice trail. Hiked with my wife and our 5 kids ages 10, 8, 5, and 3 (twins). Saw no one else. Lots of rocks and roots were obstacles for the littlest ones, and after about an hour of carrying my daughter my barefoot trail Merrells were feeling like the wrong shoes. Nice open woodland; not very strenuous but able to work up a sweat. Enjoyed it but next time I'll wear my old Vasque Sundowners.

great trail, not super busy, elevation changes can be challenging but not bad. A lot of water access which is really cool.

Close. Easy. Beautiful afternoon stoll

A refreshing walk through the woods- it was a short steady walk, perfect for our dog!

Beautiful late fall day for a hike on #OptOutside day. There were a lot of people taking advantage of the pretty day. I took my wife and three kids and we all enjoyed the trail. It was a bit more hilly than I anticipated but it is a nice, well marked trail. The Nature Center was closed so I will go back when it is open and maybe do the longer trail.

Good hike for the whole family. Very peaceful and nice scenery.

Nice hike just to get away from city. Not many people on trails. The trail was easy. You have to really watch for stumps and rocks roots sticking up on trail. I enjoyed the peace and quiet. Next time I go here I want to do the longer hike at top and also go to the nature center I didn't have time to do all that today. The three star rating is only because I didn't see that much stuff there was a creek that ran beside the first part of Henry Hollow Trail that was nice.

A nice, shady loop - not too strenuous but some nice ups and downs. Quiet, well-marked and lovely forest.

This was a nice secluded and clearly marked trail. It runs along a creek for a while with some cool water features. When we got to the first bridge, we decided to take the detour off of the Henry Hollow loop to hike to the Nature Center, then we doubled back to Henry Hollow loop. This made our total hike almost 4 miles which is what I was aiming for. The Nature Center building was very interesting looking but we couldn't go inside since it was closed on Sunday's. There is a .25 mile boardwalk path immediately to the left of the Nature Center with some great overlooks. It's short but definitely worth exploring. The detour to the Nature Center was pretty much an uphill hike the whole way but other than that, this was a fairly easy trail.

Great little trail, very peaceful & not much traffic. We brought a dog friend & did encounter a few others as well. The uphills were a great workout & when combined with the Ridgetop trail this is a fantastic local trail to conquer.

the loop trail is great. Easy to follow and clearly marked and very pretty! This was my first hike of spring. I can see how the narrow trails could get annoying if it were crowded, but the hike is appropriately labeled moderate: nothing challenging yet i still feel like I got a decent workout. My dog loved it too! I'll definitely be back.