Harrison Bay

Harrison Bay is a 7.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Harrison, Tennessee that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great easy trail. The loop is only 4.5 miles. It was very muddy in spots. Nice views of the water. No restroom or water at the trailhead. A few distance markers. Will probably run this one again when were are in the area.

The trails and views were great. We saw about 4 deer. i just wish if they are going to measure the distance it would be posted better and more accurate and maybe a map at the beginning of the trail so you know which ways to go. But overall a great hike or bike ride.

I done my first 26.2 trail race here. This was the Run Amok half, Full Marathon,50k an 50miler. Great trail

This is a lot of fun for kids but the trail is pretty short and simple.

Great trail for walking/running/biking. Love this park!

I loved this trail. It was easy to walk, offered a variety of views, and was full of plant and animal life..

Great hiking place with wonderful views for the novice hiker.

Great trail if you you just want an easy long walk. Not a good trail to be on during or after rain, but the woods of the trail are full of deer that don't get spooked and give you plenty of picture perfect opportunities.

i absolutely loved this trail. It is easy with no real elevation but for me the length of it made up for that. It runs along the bay so the scenery was gorgeous the entire way. I saw 5 deer and various other wildlife. I went left at the fork in the beginning. It did get pretty muddy quickly but soon the trail dried up and there was barely any other mud. I still would suggest waterproof boots as I dont think I would have passed parts in tennis shoes after a goid rain. I hot confused at the end of the trail. My GPS lost signal and I came to a split. Unsure of which way to go, luckily I chose left and found the parking lot in about .1 of a mile.