Hamilton Creek

Hamilton Creek is a 10.9 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, TN that features beautiful wild flowers. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, nature trips, birding, and mountain biking.

Is this good for hiking?

Fun trail, somewhat technical.

Would be a really pretty walk, but very difficult to follow trail. A few strange people that did not look like they were there to hike the trail. Saw 2 condom wrappers.

It was very relaxing, very easy flat trails. Few roots and rocks here and there but not difficult at all. Your choice of routes makes it great because you can go 2-5-7 or 11 miles depending on how ambitious you're feeling.

1st time mountain biking. There were definitely some spots I had to pull my bike through/over. Easy to get on the wrong trail

Nice trail really long and challenging, wish there were signs.

Awesome trail. Love the drops and of course all the rocks. Wear knee pads !!!
Directions around the trail is sketchy. But that's way we have apps to guide us. Maprika works great for me.

needs trail markings, lots of intermingled connections with no direction.. love the rocks and roots though.. with some direction it would be way better..

Rode the beginner/intermediate loop today. Got introduced to what are apparently known as "rock gardens". Very tricky to navigate for a beginner. Some fun quick stretches as well, definitely helped me work on my technical riding! Signs were rare, and there seemed to be a few different ways to go. Missed the exit when I was nearing completion but common sense helped me turn around. Beautiful scenery, lots of switchbacks, and overall a tougher challenge than Jones Mill. Next, to tackle the 7 mile intermediate/advanced loop.

It doesn't have any signs to tell you where to go, so I didn't like it very much because I got lost.

Very rocky and can get pretty technical through the rock gardens.