Greenway Farm

Greenway Farm is a 2.5 mile out and back trail located near Hixson, TN that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cliffs , creek, picnic area, no waterfalls, multiple gravel, paved, and dirt trails

It is so pretty! 10/10 would recommend

Relaxing and beautiful

My favorite park for unicycle riding.

The Park was nice and paved, it was a good walk and very cleaned.

Nice morning walk.

easy for kids, query is beautiful

Great

canoeing

Great for kids

Love it for running, walking the dog, picnic with the family, kite flying.... It's a great place.

We hike mostly the easy trails because we have a 3 year old and a 7 year old. This is a lovely place to visit for an afternoon walk. The trails are wide and clear. There are some beautiful photo spots along the way.

Very nice place to ride bicycle or walk. We have even canoed the creek before is was upgraded and became popular. Close to home for the Chattanooga area. Great all times of the year

Greenway is a great place to go and walk/run with the family or alone. It has enough variation in such a small area to mix up treks for different days. Good mix of trail and road work if you want to vary your type of run. I like it year round, especially in the summer around 80-90 degree weather. There are less people but saying hello to others is never a hassle there. Most people are friendly. Greenway is nicely maintained except during the annual Mud Run and it is almost impossible to get lost there. Go explore it! Low difficulty depending on how hard you take the hills and easily accessible.

This is a lovely little trail and pretty little area. On my lighter days I come visit for a quick workout.
I like to veer off the gorge trail and head up the hill to the adventure challenge trails and Boy Scout trails. That part is strenuous for a short distance.
When I run the field and then the Boy Scout trail then around the lower loop and back, I get just over 7 miles in.
I also appreciate the bathroom at the dog park!

I like a little bit of climbing in my hike, and the feeling that I am far removed from civilization, so Greenway isn't one of my favorites. But it's a very easy level hike, and it's a decent way to wear out your dog if the dog park didn't do it.

I went in the summer, and it was too hot to be really adventurous.... but there is supposed to be a quarry somewhere and I never did find it.

There is an abandoned shack with some rocking chairs overlooking the river, which is fabulous. Finding abandoned buildings in places like this just makes my day... especially when I happen to have my camera handy. :)

They are working on this trail, and it is a nice little nature walk with benches and such conveniently placed for tired walkers and joggers. They also have a lot of wildflowers and the trail mostly runs alongside the river. It's pretty, well-maintained, and long enough to count as exercise... just not necessarily my cup of tea.