Gee Creek Trail

Gee Creek Trail is a 3.6 mile out and back trail located near Delano, TN that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from February until November.

Gee Creek Trail No. 191 is a 1.2 mile out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

My family hiked to the first Gee Creek crossing at the bridge. It was 40% rocky. We want to go back and finish the trail. I wished people who use the trail would not trash it up. I saw trash disposed along the way. Thanks

Great hike! Beautiful hike by the water. Watch your step though, very rocky.

Love it!!

Several nice creek crossings. Near the end, tree down on trail you have to walk on top of. Careful starting to get soft in places. Great afternoon hike.

Rocky, moderate hike with a great little waterfall and swimming hole towards the end. Good for kids to do.

Really enjoyed this trail!! beautiful falls all along your walk and the falls at the end with the pool almost seems like a tropical location! My 10 yr old and my dog had no problem at all on this ine .

Great hike great place for photography wildflowers. Beautiful waterfalls.

This trail was really easy to hike and absolutely beautiful !! Will do again!

Awesome Trail, my girls loved it...

Excellent overall trail. It's fairly short and easy but the scenery is awesome all along the way. Lots of baseball-sized, loose rocks on the trail but nothing too difficult. My dog navigated it without any issues. Definitely a place I'd recommend if you're looking for a nice, short trek.

Ok trail very easy

Can you camp here? And is this trail dog friendly?

Nice peaceful trail that follows Gee Creek. You cross the creek over a wooden bridge and beyond that point the trail picks up a little bit of challenge with a couple of places where you climb over some rock outcrops. I didn't climb the embankment to get to the top of the falls, but some of my group and another group we encountered on the trail did climb to the top. A nice morning hike and back home by lunch.

Perfect for our family - enough adventure and climbing over rocks required to make it an adventure.....but short. Spent 3-3.5 hours tracking, trying to catch fish with our net, climbing over creeks, eating lunch. If it had been warmer a good swim would have been lovely at each of the stops. Our kids are eight and eleven.

Apparently used to be the site of a mill, lower level cobblestoney and wide - need your boots- rest of the way up is narrow and wet, glad to have our water shoes and our rubber tipped hiking sticks.

Not marked well at all, several good spots for a rest though really don't need them. after you cross the creek a third time, looks like it could have gone on further, but not cleared enough to do so any longer.

Pretty trail. Some sections rough for kids, but doable if you pay attention. There are large rocks all over the path at the beginning so go carefully so as not to twist an ankle. When you reach the waterfall, you must cross the water on the rocks to get to the next section. We did not go there so it was a short hike. Worth your time if you like creeks and rocks.

Nice trail right by the water. It's really short. Not worth driving to go get a good hike in.

Nice trail, not too difficult.