Gee Creek Trail

Gee Creek Trail is a 3.6 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Delano, TN that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until November.

Gee Creek Trail No. 191 is a 1.2 mile out and back trail located near Delano, Tennessee. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

Very beautiful and interesting trail . Scenery changes from gorges to mountain laurel , to forest. I found the rock climbing challenging as they were slippery at times. Recommend boots for all the loose rocks.

Nice trail, rocky, have to at points make your own path. I love this trail. Beautiful and fun to be creative and climb rocks.

I've been on this trail twice and enjoyed it both times. Went in early May 2016 swimming hole at end was very cold. Went again in mid June (did not swim this time), went early morning very relaxing. It is rocky, can be difficult at times, and not good for small children.

Not very good for bikeing baseball size rocks make it hard

Very peaceful. Only went to the bridge. Great hike although it is rocky.

Trail was a little hard to follow maybe since there was a storm and trees were down. Couldn't make it to the end since the trail seemed to disappear which was a bummer. I would do again and probably go swimming and figure out how to finish it. Steep slopes and rocks. All in all it was fun.

very good trail

My family hiked to the first Gee Creek crossing at the bridge. It was 40% rocky. We want to go back and finish the trail. I wished people who use the trail would not trash it up. I saw trash disposed along the way. Thanks

Great hike! Beautiful hike by the water. Watch your step though, very rocky.

Love it!!

Several nice creek crossings. Near the end, tree down on trail you have to walk on top of. Careful starting to get soft in places. Great afternoon hike.

Rocky, moderate hike with a great little waterfall and swimming hole towards the end. Good for kids to do.

Really enjoyed this trail!! beautiful falls all along your walk and the falls at the end with the pool almost seems like a tropical location! My 10 yr old and my dog had no problem at all on this ine .

Great hike great place for photography wildflowers. Beautiful waterfalls.

This trail was really easy to hike and absolutely beautiful !! Will do again!

Awesome Trail, my girls loved it...

Excellent overall trail. It's fairly short and easy but the scenery is awesome all along the way. Lots of baseball-sized, loose rocks on the trail but nothing too difficult. My dog navigated it without any issues. Definitely a place I'd recommend if you're looking for a nice, short trek.

Ok trail very easy