Edwin Warner Park

Edwin Warner Park is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Nashville, TN that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Easy to moderate, nicely shaded trails from what we've seen. Awesome nature center with great activities for kids. Movies, musical events on select wkd nights.

I do this trail 3 times a week so I'm getting bored and heavy traffic on the weekends.

Awesome park ! Great for anyone & your pets( on the leash of course) . Trails are well marked & easy.

Great hike! A lot longer than I thought. Saw a group of deer!

Did my first trail hike with my 4.5 year old son. The trail was was a lot of fun for him. A few bridges to cross, lots of rocky areas and a nice steep hill to ascend. There were a few times I wasn't quite sure where we were but the map in the app was real helpful in guiding our course.

Beautiful park. Much gratitude for the healing powers of the natural world this Easter Sunday...