Edwards Point Trail

Edwards Point Trail is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Signal Mountain, TN that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.2 miles 1959 feet Point to Point

beautiful views!!!!!

This is a new trail I tried, and enjoy a lot. The hike was a blast on the way there, and the view from Edward's Point is unbelievable!

Great day! Hiked with my son today. Beautiful views from the point. Wish people would stop leaving their trash on the trail. About time to have A cleanup day.

This trail is definitely a moderate hike. I enjoyed every bit of it; furthermore, I believe that the view is well worth the trek. It may seem to take a long time, but once you get to Edward's Point you will for get about the climb.

In the words of the positive country artist Scott Brown...

"It ain't easy in the valley,
but it makes the mountain sweet.
You can see a new tomorrow
from the mountain peak.
Though the climb is rough and rugged
you will face a brighter day,
'cause you know the mountaintop
is not far away."

very well marked. multiple great views.

Nice falls to enjoy after the weekend rains. A popular hike close to Chattanooga downtown on this Christmas Day.

There are two routes from Timberlinks out to Edwards Point, and they both measure approximately 3.35 +/- ROUGH miles. I wouldn't recommend this ride for newbies, or children, as there are numerous spots that are tricky to navigate--up and down--through rocky sections, lots of BIG roots, a couple of creek crossings, steep climbs, and FAST descents...in other words, ALL the reasons we ride! My personal best keeps dropping as I'm learning where to increase my pace, better my climbs, and stay on my back better. It is currently 25:54 out, and after taking in the splendor of Edwards Point, I relax on the ride back in.

Great Trail for a short Day Hike, the scenery and Views are breathtaking and its a pleasantly challenging hike with large elevation changes and rocky passes. All in all one of the Best Trails in Chattanooga.