Cummins Falls Trail

Cummins Falls Trail is a 1.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cookeville, TN that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cummins Falls is a 3.2 mile out and back trail located near Cookeville, Tennessee that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

very nice hike and amazing waterfall

Cummins Falls is one of my favorite places to hike. The waterfall is so beautiful and soothing to the soul, I highly recommend adding this to your list of places to see!

This waterfall is AMAZING!! It gorge was busy, but everyone was respectful. This is possibly the most beautiful place we have ever been! Dogs had a great time!!

The best waterfall I have been to yet. Great hike down to the falls and BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. I couldn't wait to get in and swim. Water clean and cool. LOVED every second. Can't wait to go back.

Definitely not stroller friendly. We had our 2 year old and a puppy with us at the time, he hiked most of it, puppy took his time

There are three different trails... the outlook, the shortcut and the 3.4 mile loop to the bottom of the falls. Bring water shoes because part of the way you will be walking in the creek.

We went two days in a row and had a blast. The first day with a dog and the second without. Super easy, a lot of fun! There were all ages and all sizes- the super fit and the super not- all were having a great time.

Out of Towner here and out of the 4 waterfall hikes we did this one had the most amazing clear huge waterfall. Short hike mostly easy. Coming back the uphill after a long swim was a little tough on the legs since it's a bit steep. Nonetheless it was totally worth it!

Hiked this trail this past weekend. It was pretty good really enjoyable!!

This hike isn't very hard or long. Although the rocks are slick in the water. The waterfall is beautiful overall! Must go!

I love that I was able to share the journey with my dog!

perfect first hike for me. loved swimming in the waterfall

We decided to make the drive to hike this trail and was not disappointed! Beautiful waterfall and crystal clear water! Highly recommend!

Busy but beautiful! Save some energy for the way up.

We decided to do this trail today and I am sooo happy we did! Absolutely stunning and the best swim hole that I have ever been to! I could spend my entire day here if I could. I will say, listen to other reviews when they say hiking shoes or water shoes are a must!

I go at least once a week. My favorite hike that has a swim hole at the falls. I recommend Monday's or Tuesday's for minimal people and maximum fun.

LOVE Cummins Falls. I suggest going early, it does get very crowded during the day. You walk through a lot of water and the swimming hole is awesome. Wear shoes that grip good, it's very slippery on the falls.

Enjoyed this hike with my boys. Be sure to wear sandals/water shoes.