Clemmer Trail

Clemmer Trail is a 3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Reliance, TN that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Pleasant hike, roughly 1.5 mi in and 1.5 out. there are two wide creek crossings, during the wet season it can be difficult. plenty of uphill followed by recovery sections. fun little waterfall and swimming hole at the end. I posted a pic of a natural "tub" located at end. biking trails around.

Trail closed due to fires. No re-open date determined. :-(

Took the whole family oldest was 42 and youngest that could walk was 2 1/2. We enjoyed playing in the creek and waterfalls at end of trail. Even put the hammocks up. Great hike, will definitely go again.

First set of falls are great.. but if you do the hard climb up to the 2nd set.. it's for sure worth it. Wear great supporting hiking boots.. the rocks are very slippery. over all a great hike. loved it!

well worth the hike to play at the waterfalls

It was an easy trail and a lot of fun. However finding the waterfall was not as easy as the trail because the signs were unclear about having to cross the river (which you have to cross twice to continue on the trail, once at the bottom and again in the middle).Overall it's a great hike.

Awesome!

Hike was great. Only made it to the first waterfall. We heard there is another one higher up. Dogs did great!!! Beer will taste great today

Great time!!

It was so amazing! and a great hike up :) I would totally do it again!

Me and my niece went to the waterfall yesterday. It was a beautiful little hike. The creek crossings were fun because it was super cold. The waterfalls were absolutely gorgeous. On the way back, my niece got sideswiped by a snake, and as I was checking her to make sure she wasn't bit, there were two more within 3 ft of us. I believe that we were smack dab in the middle of a snake den. She was terrified, so I had to piggy back her out of that trail. NOT FUN!! I would advise to carry a hiking stick just to be on the safe side. Another great thing is that I had cell service throughout the whole trail. (Verizon) She was fine. Thank God!!!

no cell service

loved this hike. We took the puppy, 1 yrg old and a 4 year old. Even having to carry the 1 year old this was an amazing day hike.

lovely hike with a secondary trail that takes you above the first falls. one of the best waterfall hikes in the area!

Excellent trail. Took our 2 dogs. 2 stream crossings. Had slot of fun.

Awesome time!!! Lowery Trail next!!!!

This was a great hike but was surprised by the two rivers crossings that we had to cross.

Huge cliff you can climb up really fun and adventurous hike