Cedars of Lebanon State Park Campground

Cedars of Lebanon State Park Campground is a 0.6 mile loop trail located near Lebanon, TN that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, camping, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

nice park. Great way to spend a few hours. easy trails .

Did this short trail and then went on to another trail that they have here. It's was pretty fun, climbed down into little spots we thought was an entrance to the cave but were unable to find it. Overall was a fun walk, I'd recommend it.

Trail was fine but this stupid app is worthless. I can get more info from google search . Will be deleting soon!

Lots of neat areas to crawl down in and explore.

I started on one trail and ended up changing trails. Some are not well. I still enjoyed it. It was raining but the trees kept me pretty dry. I was a good spring hike.

This was a nice park with some great introductory trails for kids. My boys really enjoyed Jackson Cave and next time we are bringing flashlights to explore further. There is another cave called Hermit cave that you can go in, but you have to get a ranger to unlock the gate which I was assured they'd do if you ask. The nature center was great, and they had a cool event where they took the snakes out and let the kids touch them. We even stuck around to watch the feeding! We can't wait to go back.

Walked part of the spring creek trail (was getting dark so we couldn't walk the whole way) found a geocache there too! Such a beautiful park and trail! :0)