Cane Connector Trail

Cane Connector Trail is a 2.3 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Nashville, TN that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.3 miles Out & Back

So please don't do this after dark. I started on the mossy ridge trail. The sun set much earlier than me and my boyfriend hoped. Since both trails started at the same place, I just assumed they were just one big loop. Well we accidentally ended up on the cane connecter trail somehow. We ended up at the parking lot, which was a 20 minutes DRIVE from where we parked. (((:

Trails are easy and the woods are beautiful during the warmer months. Also, there are trails available for horseback riding, frequently marked, which I seldom see.

Do not follow directions on here it is at Percy Warner park in Belle Meade

The map shown is always wrong. This trail is in The Percy/Edwin Warner Parks system west Davidson County, not downtown.

Good trail if you like viewing concrete plants, homeless people, homeless camps and more factories....

Great short hike with my dog. Excellent for feeding the desire to get in the woods during the week to relax for a bit. First time in the park. Hop to go back soon for the other trails. Photos to follow.