Bridal Veil Falls Trail

Bridal Veil Falls Trail is a 1.5 mile out and back trail located near Sewanee, TN that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

First, if you need to park you should Look for the lake Cheston, there is a large parking lot, from there you folllow the Perimeter trail for .03 Miles And than when you are by the road make left And Look on your right side for Perimeter trail. From there you Will see the Bridal Veil Falls sign, cross bridge And follow the sign. The falls Will be 0.7 Miles away. No Water the time i went maybe you should go more in a rainy season!

great trail , just need to have more parking , going down the trail is not take bad , coming back up its a great up hill work out .

Love the falls when it's been raining or early in the year. When it's dry it's almost hard to recognize that it's the same place.

You definitely need to look carefully or you will miss the sign to get to the falls. It was a good hike. A few steep stretches, but not bad. The view was worth it.

Great short hike. Location of the falls is well marked if you come from Morgan's steep, however, the caves at the falls are not. You will have to go off the trail a bit to find them all, but they are there. The trailhead has a map with the locations of them all, be sure to take a pic of that before you hike down. Some parts of the cave are not safe to explore without rope gear.

Great falls, trails is pretty rocky

geocaching

Beautiful and fun hike, I had done over 8 miles that day so I didn't get to climb down in the falls as I needed to get back to pick up my son from school, but it was tempting! Will definitely do this one again, it's right by my house! LOVE living in Sewanee.

Great place to hike to as it is a beautiful place. A nice shady trail with enough ups and downs to give you and easy workout. Parking was a bit of a issue finding as the maps we found did not have the names of the roads with parking area. We parked Lake Cheston road and the trail began there with a hike around a nice little lake. Because of the lack of a good map telling you how exactly how to get to the area you need to be in it can be a little challenging to find. Lots of birds and squirrels.

Nice. Finding parking was an issue. If you go there is a place by the overlook on Morgan's Steep with a space.

Great short day hike. Went early spring and the waterfall was full and looked great. Caves were a fun adventure as well.

Short and easy hike, was able to see the trail the whole way and enjoyed the caves and falls at the end of the hike as well.

One of my fav places to go caving

Great trail. Will definitely do this one again. Not too hard, not too easy.

A nice, easy little trail..would love to see it in the spring with lots of water on the falls. Downside is that it's not very remote or long..still worth doing tho.

If it weren't for the incredibly poor trail markings, I would have no problem rating Bridal Veils a 5 out of 5 stars. It is a beautiful trail and a great workout for just about anyone. I almost always bring my 3 children but the youngest is 11 and has a lot of experience hiking. Lots of wildlife, aside of my kids, and the birds were amazing! It was a symphony of calls that were new to my ears and a delight for my kids! In an early spring, it seems the warm weather and rains have encouraged lush and nearly tropical plantlife! I homeschool my children and we use these opportunities to have them "discover" new plant, insect, and wildlife and then spend the next day researching. This last hike they discovered a delicate and beautiful flower that the next day they learned that the flower is endangered! Really, the trail was even better than the falls which was more of a 20 ft trickle even after 2 days of rain! The sink holes and caves were pretty impressive but the scenery and trail were still the best. We spent about 6 hrs there and saw only one person and and his canine buddy. All in all, a wonderful day.