Bluff Trail

Bluff Trail is a 9.1 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Chattanooga, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Cool trails. Really high and windy. Got to play for a long time in the leaves before we went home!

It was a very windy day, but still very cool! We were up really high, too!!

We hiked this trail from Cravens house, we will definitely be back!

Point Park is a bit of a tourist trap, pay to park every day, $5 per person. Nice views and all but not for someone trying to get away.

My family and I really enjoyed this trail. We met a few people along the way who are locals that helped us navigate the trail and showed us some neat places we otherwise wouldn't have gotten to see without the help that they provided us. I would have wanted to see more signage just to help navigate the trail or to know the distance that we traveled but overall we really enjoyed the view and the waterfalls within this trail.

Great, easy walk with super views and some climbing along the way.

We only went up to sunset rock, which according to the signs, was supposed to be just a mile. My fitbit disagreed, measuring it at about 2 miles. The trail has gotten slightly overgrown, and there was at least one snake. Rocky in a few areas. We got almost back to point park before it started to seriously storm. Very pretty view, but not my favorite.