Bledsoe Creek State Park Loop Trail

Bledsoe Creek State Park Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Castalian Springs, Tennessee that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

This starts with a few challenges but smoothed out with a walk around the lake. Good training hike for hitting tougher trails.

we enjoyed this hike. Views of the lake was spectacular. Some areas would have been impossible if it had just rained...steap and slippery. They have a nice campground too with great fishing spots.

Not a very long trail but the views were beautiful. One super steep hill. Trail around the water was beautiful but it's a busy lake (I don't mind watching the boaters) My son fished and caught one on his second cast. All in all an enjoyable day, we will be back!

Several trails located in this area for those looking for easy to moderate. Great views and some other historical sites in the area. small campground in case you want to pair camping with hiking. Also has public boat ramp. I saw several kayaking. we enjoy going here a few times a year.

Beautiful! Mostly shaded from tree canopy. Lots of turkey.

Fun trail. Pretty easy but great trail for beginners hikers and nice trail for experienced.

Love this little Park one of my favorites. I have camped here and loved it its clean and just a great park. Love the hiking trail I think I would rate it as a moderate one.

This is probably one of my favorite Parks. I love the hiking trail I would consider it a moderate Trail. The park is very clean and a great place to camp.