Bandy Creek Campground Walk

Bandy Creek Campground Walk is a 5.5 mile out and back trail located near Oneida, TN. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for walking and camping.

Beautiful park and surrounding area! Big South Fork is a must see. The campground Rangers went out of the way to socialize and assist when we needed anything. We tent camped with another family (both of us had kids). Playground was in our back yard. Rained two days but even in the rain it was fun. Bath houses were very nice. Clean, flat sites. The only downfall was the pool has been closed by the state in an effort to save money. Bad call! We hiked to Yahoo Falls and I would recommend the "steps" trail to the bottom. Even though the water was not very big the view and amazing huge room/cave under the falls was breathtaking. By talking to other campers there is much more to see and do so I will be back to this area in the future with my hiking shoes, bike, and kayak for sure.

Very clean and well kept campground. We camped during the week and were the only ones in loop A, the tent only loop.

A great place to camp. Bathrooms are nice and placed well on all loops. Swimming pool is located at the beginning of Loop A, which is for tent camping only. Playgrounds are scattered throughout the campground for the little ones. I haven't had the chance to hike any of the trails located here and surrounding areas yet. My first and only trip here got rained out. I can't wait for my next Bandy Creek camping trip. Fee for Loop A (tents only) was $19.00/night. If you have horses, bring them. Very nice stables and I hear the equine trails are pretty amazing.

Camped here twice. Both times were great! Clean showers/bath houses and wonderful staff. Lots of trails to choose from, many close to campground. Pool, playground, etc. for the kids.