Good Earth Grand Loop

Good Earth Grand Loop is a 3.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sioux Falls, SD that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October.

3.3 miles Loop

This is a hiking trail in Good Earth State Park. It has views of the Big Sioux River, Oak Forest, wildflowers and Prairie grass. This hike combines elements of 4 trails to make a 3+ mile hike that gets the highlights of each of the trails. Grass, Dirt and Gravel make up the trail's path.

A nice easy hike for the evening

This is a combination of 4 separate trails currently at Good Earth State Park. This newest park is evolving even as I write this. I began this route on the Bur Oak Trail, then connected with the Riparian Trail, then took the connector trail to River Lookout and completing it back at the parking lot. I wanted a longer hike and this was the best of all trails too. If you haven't been to this newest State Park check it out. I don't think you'll be disappointed. The vision for this cultural and historical area is grand. I can't wait to watch it unfold.