Badlands National Park

Badlands National Park is a moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Pine Ridge, SD that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

scenic driving

Dry and hot hike, but amazing views of the rock formations. Watch out for rattlesnakes.

a Saturday hike through the Badlands is awesome!!! great trails unlike any other I'm at awe. South Dakota is a wonderland!!!

Beautiful scenery

Nice trail and gorgeous views, but very hot.

So fun for the kids to climb

Fun for the kids to climb

scenic driving

Amazing views! Definitely a bucket list must

Scenery unlike anyplace else I've been. We were lucky (sort of) to be there during a thunderstorm, and boy did the sky and the landscape light up.

Spiritual.

One of the most unique and beautiful places that I have ever seeing. You can't really describe it, you have to see it. Definitely a bucket list place!

I really wish I had given myself more time to visit the Badlands. It's high on my list to come back.

scenic driving

Great landscapes to enjoy. Magnificent colors in the eroded terrain. Lots of wild animals.

Absolutely beautiful.

We didn't get a chance to stay too long and hike the trails, but this place rockstruly a unique experience. Between the Badlands and the Black Hills I was thoroughly amazed with the South Dakota landscape and I hope to return soon!

Love the badlands have gone there every 5 years. I like going off the man trails a bit so its always different each time a go

Like the Grand Canyon, but in reverse. Get out and walk on the trails. You'll have pictures unlike any others.

Tons of things to see and do! Some fo the views are just amazing. Definately a must see. So many trails to just go off and explore on.

scenic driving

Greatly enjoyed driving westward through this park on way to Mt Rushmore, Striking landscape!