Badlands National Park

Badlands National Park is a moderately trafficked point-to-point trail located near Pine Ridge, SD that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Point to Point

breathtaking scenery!

Drove right though the park and took some great shots. However the park can be pretty redundant with rocks and prairie dogs

Lots of great views. Very populated area. Fun place to look for fossils. Very hot, and dry as you would expect.

Very scenic, hot and dry so take plenty of water on the short hikes

My kids, age 5 and 9, my wife and I recently hiked off path and thoroughly loved looking for fossils. The rugged and sharps rocks deserve respect, but are perfect for hiking on. Beautiful landscape. Make sure to stop at the big visitors center (Rafiel?). There's lots to see.

At a loss for words. I LOVE this place!

Dry and hot hike, but amazing views of the rock formations. Watch out for rattlesnakes.

a Saturday hike through the Badlands is awesome!!! great trails unlike any other I'm at awe. South Dakota is a wonderland!!!

Beautiful scenery

Nice trail and gorgeous views, but very hot.

So fun for the kids to climb

Fun for the kids to climb

scenic driving

Amazing views! Definitely a bucket list must

Scenery unlike anyplace else I've been. We were lucky (sort of) to be there during a thunderstorm, and boy did the sky and the landscape light up.

Spiritual.

One of the most unique and beautiful places that I have ever seeing. You can't really describe it, you have to see it. Definitely a bucket list place!

I really wish I had given myself more time to visit the Badlands. It's high on my list to come back.

scenic driving

Great landscapes to enjoy. Magnificent colors in the eroded terrain. Lots of wild animals.

Absolutely beautiful.