Webb Wildlife Center

Webb Wildlife Center is a 4 mile out and back trail located near Garnett, SC and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from December until May.

4.0 miles Out & Back

canoeing

Great day for kayaking. Water was high and trail was clear. Saw 6 gators 3 ft to 8 ft long, 15 fish, 10 ducks, and tons more of other wildlife. Here are the GPS coordinates: 32.5898996 -81.3106605.

Can't rate yet. Was unable to locate. Directions provided via this app and my phone gps let me down an undriveable road. I did some research after, looks like there may be a way in via coming in from the north. If I ever get back that way I will try again. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

canoeing

Best kept secret in the Savannah kayak area. If you haven't kayak here, the you need to. Great kayak trail through the woods to a small pond. 2-3 foot fish, tons of wood ducks and great solitude. Just check in at the big building and drive back to pond (3 miles) with the boat ramp. The water level here is normal to high. During low water levels it is still passable (as low as 12 inches). Overall, my number one kayak location in the greater Savannah area.