Wannamaker North Trail

Wannamaker North Trail is a 7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Goose Creek, SC. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for walking and mountain biking.

Great walk with my dog

trail closed

I took the Orange Path which was five miles. It's marked well but there are some parts where it could have been marked more. I had the really look around to figure out which way to go. Also the amount of spiders that I ran into and cobwebs is unspeakable. I would have a cobweb in my face at least once every two minutes. it's pretty much a walk in the woods zigzagging back and forth. but if you want quiet this is your hike

Yellow loop is good for kids hiking but tons of roots. not sure my kids could manage to bike it.
They had a blast though in the completely wooded environment.

The forest section of the trail is quiet, peaceful, and beautiful. Having traveled all over the world this trail provides me with a sense of serenity.

This was a very nice trail. The only thing I didn't like was having to start in the trail and then having to walk along the road next to the water plant (which stunk). We walked about 4 miles then found a short cut back since we didn't want to do the whole 13 miles. I will be back to try to do the full trail next time. The scenery was awesome. I definitely recommend this trail to anyone who wants to get out and do something.

Nice fun trails to ride. It was a little muddy but still really fun, can't wait to try out the trails in the spring.

This trail is rated easy but don't underestimate it. It's challenging with some tight turns. Rooty and muddy in some places. It offers some spurs which are more technical. Overall, we found it challenging and a great afternoon workout.

This trail is currently closed.

Looks like a good biking trail but only marginal for hiking. Very flat with little to no scenery. Additionally, this is a swampy are and the mosquitos are outrageous and, apparently, impervious to Off!

My girl and I love these trails. There is off road and paved, so it works for both if us

Trail not for running. Full of spiders and logs.

This is a good trail for getting used to technical trail running. Lots of roots to run over and a few Lowcountry hills to climb. I did this as a 24 mile run (3 loops) and it was a lot of fun. It was made for bikes and its packed onto a small area (pretty cool how they got this much mileage in such a small area). $1 parking per day is not bad and the parking lot is big. There are plenty of outlets on the trail if you do not want to go the full 8 miles.

Awesome trail, cost is $1 a day per rider, or free for Gold Pass members. The elevated ridge is the best. Trail opened June 2012.