Stewardship Trail

Stewardship Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Columbia, SC that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My favorite trail. Technical

I little tough. But I enjoyed it.

Great trail a little challenging at the end.

As beginner mountain bikers we really tested ourselves on the trails at Harbison. I got confused on which was which because we did some of 3 in one day... maps / trails were a bit confusing so we just kept riding. I realized which Steward was when someone mentioned about it going near peoples back yards. Great ride and was difficult enough to make it challenging but not overwhelming for beginners.
Bring more water then you think you will need!!

Beginners trail with a small downhill with fun jumps. One area actually goes into the backs of peoples yards ...you'll enjoy the trail right in this area as this is where its most technical. Wife enjoys this trail but kinda boring for me. Has a connector to get you to some fun riding though.....

Good beginner trail to stroll through. A little bit faster that the Firebreak break, but great trail if your just starting out riding. Only saw one other rider to, so it seemed like I had the trail to myself.