Raven Cliff Falls Trail

Raven Cliff Falls Trail is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Cleveland, SC that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Greenville: Drive northwest on US 276. Continue to the parking area for the Raven Cliff Falls Trail, which is on the right one mile beyond Caesars Head State Park. The trailhead is across the road and marked with red blazes.

Good little hike and well marked. I had reasonable expectations about the view of the falls from previous reviews. Not much to see but still worth it.

Hike was fun but the view at the end was disappointing.

Nice little hike, although the view of the waterfall wasn't really all that great because we couldn't get that close to it. Wear boots if you got em... I tripped over some roots and hurt my ankle pretty badly!

Nice walk in , kid and dog friendly. Not much of a view of the fall !

Great trail. Not too difficult for my 10 and 7 year old kids. Nice sitting area at viewing point but the waterfall is a good distance away, so bring some binoculars!

I did enjoy this trail. It broke me out in a good sweat and the falls were pretty when we got to the lookout, I just wish they had been closer.

Had a great time hiking today going to the lookout. Didn't have time to go all the way to the falls but we will next time.

Great hike to a platform which overlooks the valley and the falls on the other side. Great trail surface and moderate ascent/descent. My 85 year old father and 8/6 year old girls did the walk in about an 1hr 20min each way, no complaints. Great hike.

great trail. lots of mushrooms during our hike. the falls are beautiful.

Lovely hike, mid-August. Took us an hour to get to the overlook and an hour back. Loads of different mushrooms and a Red Eft (tiny orange lizard).

nice, easy warm up for the day... 1st week of August and mushrooms and moss colors were amazing!! appreciated this app greatly as I took a turn off onto dismal trail, after overlook, to check it out for a bigger hike day and was able to turn around before I got in too deep into the down grade by using the topography and location feature... was also able to show several hikers where they were on the trail when asked and they'll be using the app from now on!

Good hike with younger kids. Falls are somewhat far away from the lookout point.

great hike! I walked this with my in laws and 3 kids ages 9, 5 and 2. its definitely worth the hoke to see the falls.

Nice trail with some amazing mountain views. We went after a recent snow so had to go slower than usual. Missed the suspension bridge somehow, but went to the overlook. Further away from the falls than I thought but still nice views.

Very nice trail. We went down to the suspension bridge today after viewing the overlook. It was really cool. The overlook is pretty but the bridge view is really spectacular. Wish they would open Dismal Trail again!