Poinsett State Park Area Trail

Poinsett State Park Area Trail is a 4.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Wedgefield, South Carolina that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Hiked multiple portions of the trail system in this beautiful state park. Trails in good to excellent condition. Scenic, challenging in places, fun, and quiet. Dog friendly as well. Nice historic structures and interesting biotic diversity. Trails well marked with color blazes. Enjoy.

I love bringing my dog out here. This park is a beautiful treasure. Keep an eye out for rattlesnakes though!

I go to poinsett a lot an everyone's friendly an its clean an full of trails an swimming... love bringing my dog

I hiked the entire Coquina Trail section of Poinsett. Was surprised to see how mountainous it felt when not even close the to mountain ranges. Nice hike through hills and a swamp area. Very diverse and a very nice hike

Great area nice trail.

nice ride

This State Park is one of my favorites. I visit at least once a year.

I hiked the scout loop with my family. It was a nice loop and just long enough for my 5 yr old daughter.

nice little hike. looks like a good place to mountain bike.

did the 1.5m yellow trail the incline was un expected but the decline was welcomed, had our toddler along so thats all we were comfortable with doing that day, taking the family and relatives when they come down on vacation in june up there to camp and hopefully to ALL the trails, we're all pretty educated hiking enthusiasts.