North Augusta: Greeneway Trail

North Augusta: Greeneway Trail is a 6 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near North Augusta, SC that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

6.0 miles 354 feet Point to Point

Currently, a 7+ mile paved "rails to trails" recreation experience with 5 trailheads that is slated for expansion.

Well maintained Trail with bike pumps at each end and by parking lot in middle. Mostly tree covered, moderately trafficked.

great trail that leads to the Savannah River. love it

It was a very nice trail, shaded and the scenery was beautiful. However it's 7 miles long, and there aren't any facilities along the trail to use a restroom which I found quite odd.

Loved the scenery, great trail to walk.

Very enjoyable trail. Nice scenery with several tunnels and bridges. Good parking options.

It's awesome in the spring and summer when all of the lush green plant life surrounds you with sweet smell of being in nature!!

I think this trail would be 100% better if there were more maps, signages, and concrete starting points for it. I began this trail by asking a few locals where the trail begins, and they all said I could hop on wherever. Although I am a play-it-by-ear kind of person, I definitely would have appreciated some mile markers, beginning points, signs, maps, etc. However, the scenery is rather enjoyable, and the trail is pretty flat, which is perfect for beginners or those simply wishing to cruise around. My sister and I did a total of 5 miles on the trail. Hopefully we can do more as I actively seek out a map of the trail.

All paved and not much elevation change but still a nice ride for beginners. Very well shaded so it makes for a nice ride in a hot sunny day. Enjoy!