Langley Pond Loop Trail

Langley Pond Loop Trail is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Burnettown, SC that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

I walked this trail two times this week. I am not sure what factory the previous reviewer was referring to because I did not pass one. I checked Google maps also and there is no factory next to this trail. The trail shares the property with a frisbee golf course, which in no way hindered the enjoyment I had walking this trail. I walked alone one time and with my dog the second. It is wooded and the path is sandy with a lot of leaves because of the time of year. There are many roots, which someone has spray painted green, to make the roots more visible. I believe the nearby high school uses this trail for cross country events.
Update: The trailhead is not readily apparent if you don't turn in at the right point. Turn left up the gravel road before the Langley Pond parking lot and go until the road curves to the right. The trailhead is there next to the curve. There is also a trail map as well as a few parking spaces specified for the trail. I recommend you go on the gravel road to the right of the map rather than going through the entranceway to the trail. About a half mile of the trail is on the gravel road and it is better to get that out of the way first in my opinion.

This wasn't the most beautiful Trail, there was a lot of trash pickup that needed to happen and an ugly factory on one part was all you could see...On the other hand after you get past the factory it's a wooded and shady Trail next to a bunch of lily pads which was pretty and enjoyable. Not really stroller friendly but we gave it a go with our two seat jogging stroller.