Lake Haigler Trail

Lake Haigler Trail is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Mill, South Carolina that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The Anne Springs Close Greenway operates a trail system that is 40 miles and growing. Greenway gates are open seven days a week from 7:00am until sunset. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times. No motorized equipment of any kind is allowed on any trails.

The trails are well kept. I enjoyed the farm animals(horses, sheep and livestock) I look forward to hiking here in the spring.

Great place to hike

Beautiful fall day. Somewhat confusing map $5.00 per person

A great walk if you start at the dairy barn and follow trails through the woods

Very nice area and lots of trails. The cons are the $5 to get in, lots of road and airplane noise, and about half the trails are shared with horseback riders so lots of manure on the trails. The pros are lots of trails and some for hikers only, they are well marked, historical features to visit and a great staff.

Excellent walk, clean trails, pretty bridges, $5 per person to get in. Available kayaking at the lake that was $5 per person. We had a beautiful morning.

Beautiful, scenic trail that encircles the entire lake, with plenty of intersections if you wanted to break away down another trail for a longer hike. Fairly quiet even on the weekends, if one desires solitude it is easily achieved here. Other pros include very, very minimal mosquitos and extremely friendly staff. Large tree roots do abound, however; so do be observant.

I discovered this park on the All Trails app.
Very, very relaxing walk for my husband and I and our 4-year-old German Shepherd. Amazingly uncrowded for the Saturday before Father's Day! We parked at the Dairy Barn (where a wedding was in progress) and we walked the Haigler Lake Walk. The weather was perfect, the trail was easygoing, couldn't have been a better experience. A wonderful little-known nearby treasure...

Nice day. Too many people

An easy out and back with a mix of hard packed, well marked trails and wider, unpaved roads. lots of pleasant views with all the fresh, spring green. Also a lot of branches off the path to make the trail longer or shorter.

I parked at the Dairy Barn Entrance. And hiked the Bluestar to the North Steel trail. This takes you under the the trestle bridge. At the bridge I crossed the creek to the Muscadine trail which takes you back towards Lake Haigler. From the muscadine trail I transferred to Billy's walk which will end at the waterfall and lake. From there I took the blue star trail north back to my vehicle. There is also 2 suspension bridges that are very bouncy on this route. Great day! I did forget to map my hike though. Their maps there are also very helpful and easy to read. The grounds are very beautiful.

Great trails. Easy hike for the family. Lots to see

This was a pretty simple trail with lots of side trails. Took my 9month old dog and she loved it. It got all her energy out. It was a little longer than I thought but it was beautiful