Lake Haigler Trail

Lake Haigler Trail is a 3.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Fort Mill, SC that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The Anne Springs Close Greenway operates a trail system that is 40 miles and growing. Greenway gates are open seven days a week from 7:00am until sunset. Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a leash at all times. No motorized equipment of any kind is allowed on any trails.

Beautiful fall day. Somewhat confusing map $5.00 per person

A great walk if you start at the dairy barn and follow trails through the woods

Very nice area and lots of trails. The cons are the $5 to get in, lots of road and airplane noise, and about half the trails are shared with horseback riders so lots of manure on the trails. The pros are lots of trails and some for hikers only, they are well marked, historical features to visit and a great staff.

Excellent walk, clean trails, pretty bridges, $5 per person to get in. Available kayaking at the lake that was $5 per person. We had a beautiful morning.

Beautiful, scenic trail that encircles the entire lake, with plenty of intersections if you wanted to break away down another trail for a longer hike. Fairly quiet even on the weekends, if one desires solitude it is easily achieved here. Other pros include very, very minimal mosquitos and extremely friendly staff. Large tree roots do abound, however; so do be observant.

I discovered this park on the All Trails app.
Very, very relaxing walk for my husband and I and our 4-year-old German Shepherd. Amazingly uncrowded for the Saturday before Father's Day! We parked at the Dairy Barn (where a wedding was in progress) and we walked the Haigler Lake Walk. The weather was perfect, the trail was easygoing, couldn't have been a better experience. A wonderful little-known nearby treasure...

Nice day. Too many people

An easy out and back with a mix of hard packed, well marked trails and wider, unpaved roads. lots of pleasant views with all the fresh, spring green. Also a lot of branches off the path to make the trail longer or shorter.

I parked at the Dairy Barn Entrance. And hiked the Bluestar to the North Steel trail. This takes you under the the trestle bridge. At the bridge I crossed the creek to the Muscadine trail which takes you back towards Lake Haigler. From the muscadine trail I transferred to Billy's walk which will end at the waterfall and lake. From there I took the blue star trail north back to my vehicle. There is also 2 suspension bridges that are very bouncy on this route. Great day! I did forget to map my hike though. Their maps there are also very helpful and easy to read. The grounds are very beautiful.

Great trails. Easy hike for the family. Lots to see

This was a pretty simple trail with lots of side trails. Took my 9month old dog and she loved it. It got all her energy out. It was a little longer than I thought but it was beautiful

great place. friendly and helpful guides. took my dog and got some good exercise in. 1.3 miles it's short. but different elevations make it seem longer. watch out for tree roots while enjoying the scenery.

I run the trails here all the time. It's much closer than USNWC and I can get in a half marathon with just a one out and back trail run. Most of the trails are well marked especially if you start at the Complex and the trails are great for biking too. There are some trails at the Natural Center that are used for horse back riding. You can hike/run those but be careful of the uneven trail. The only draw back is the $5/person entry (or you can get an annual pass for $49/person or $99/family). It's reasonable since this is family owned property and not state funded. Beautiful hanging bridges, lakes (with $5 kayak rental), and horse pastures (beautiful to watch, just don't feed them).

I hiked and biked two of the trails at Ann's Close last weekend. Biking was great! The trails are not too difficult, so it is perfect for someone who is getting back into mountain biking again. The scenery was beautiful! There is a $5 fee for each person, but it is completely worth it. The grounds are well kept and I'm considering camping there are well.

Trail fees are 5$ per Hicker.