The East Bay Bike Path

The East Bay Bike Path is a 12.8 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Bristol, RI that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

12.8 miles 238 feet Point to Point

wheelchair friendly

Strippers?? I think she meant stripers... very disappointed.

great for bicycle/walking roller skating fishing off the bridge (strippers)!!

great trail

great veiws, cab get somewhat crowded on weekends. awesome path of you're looking for a nice casual paced ride. jogging/running is also a nice option for this path.

We've biked it, we've hiked it. It takes somewhat longer than 1.5 hrs to hoof it on this path, but it's a great dayhike if you're in the mood for faster-paced, more civilized walk. There are plenty of attractions and distractions to enjoy along the way, including several opportunities for snacks and ice cream! When my grandson and I are "in training" for an upcoming AT section hike, daily treks of 3+ miles on this path between our respective homes are part of our schedule.

Enjoyed this with my family last year. In a word - Exceptional! Scenic, well maintained, and offers a lot to do along the way. A must do for any level of biker - especially families.

Took the wife and kids, along with the dog on his own trailer. Very safe, and easy bike trail for the whole family. Not much shade, so bring plenty of water, and keep an eye on the dog.

Excellent trail for people of all ages and abilities.