Schoolhouse Pond Trail

Schoolhouse Pond Trail is a 4.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Charlestown, RI that offers scenic views. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Nice hike through part of Burlingame and the Schoolhouse Pond Preserve in Charlestown, RI. I found this at Auntie Beak's site: A nice 6.5 mile hike that includes some nice wood trails a stop by a very nice pond. Credit to Auntie Beak:

I really enjoyed this trail. Easily marked, good moderate hiking. Beautiful scenery.

I completed this nice 6.5 mile hike I found at Auntie Beak’s Trail Finder today (12/6/15): This PDF map is accurate so I won’t bother with a full description. I parked on Kings Factory Road where the Vin Gormely Trail enters back in the woods – approx. 41.390687,-71.678756. This hike incorporates part of the Vin Gormely, Schoolhouse Pond Trail, crosses Kings Factory Road to get to the Schoolhouse Pond, and then back to use a portion of the Vin Gormley to complete the loop. I will upload a couple of pictures. Nice hike on a beautiful day!