Lincoln Woods Trail

Lincoln Woods Trail is a 3.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lincoln, RI that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

rock climbing

Some of the best bouldering in New England here

I both hiked the trails and walked the 2.5-mile roadway -- just to get some extra steps in, since hiking is more my interest. The walking "path" is actually a roadway -- traffic is slow enough, but it's still something to contend with. But the wooded hiking trails are well worth the trip! At times, the trails meander around Olney Pond and provide some fairly challenging footpaths. . . but the distances are not terribly long. A great place for a 90-minute jaunt, perhaps, but don't plan to spend the better part of a day there.

Great place so much things to do in here!

I enjoyed it, took my family and my dog, beautiful day and lots of spots to let my puppy swim.

Lots of cars and not really in the woods

one of the best mountain biking destinations in southern new england. anything from easy trails to serious downhill. unmarked trails make it difficult for newcomers though, and there are a LOT of intersecting trails.

Easy, good for the whole family. Liked the diversity of scenery along the trail. Lake was beautiful.

Nice 3.5 walk around the park. Pretty busy with walkers and bicyclists. There is one sign for a sunset hiking trail but i found no marked trails.

I bring my dogs here every chance I get to go on the trails.

I love going to Lincoln woods every time I can

A nice place to go for jog or walk, with plenty of other activities you can do!