Fort Barton/Sin and Flesh Brook Trail

Fort Barton/Sin and Flesh Brook Trail is a 2.4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Tiverton, RI that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Love Fort Barton for the lookout at the beginning and beautiful sites to see within the trails. I spent almost 3 hours walking around to trying to find the waterfall.I finally ran into a man and asked him where I could find it, he unfortunately informed me that people bought the land a few years back and built houses on it so now it's closed off and private property): another thing I didn't like was hearing gun shots while walking. Overall, it's a beautiful place to get a decent hike in and the people you meet there are super friendly!

Not many sights to see. Very rocky path.

Beautiful views and so peaceful.

Beautiful spot....

Such a beautiful walk, now one of my favorites!

I love Fort Barton! Our kids were happy to hike this because there were little inlets to play yin water and bridges galore! End your hike with a panoramic viewing from the fort.

Great hike with a history lesson! The trail can be pretty steep in spots, but everything is well-kept and marked.

Challenging!

Amazing place !!

Short trail, close to our home. We use it for a nice quick hike if we don't have all day to be out and about.