Connors Farm

Connors Farm is a 2.7 mile loop trail located near Smithfield, Rhode Island. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Beautiful trail. A little surprising this trail is reviewed 'easy' instead of 'moderate'. It has some steep inclines and a little challenging when your dog starts pulling the leash

Great trails..Well kept. Very enjoyable.

I really enjoyed this and have recommended it to numerous people since finding it thanks to AllTrails. Decent size, some incline, and a few varying characteristics to keep it interesting such as a stream with a little bridge, a body of water, some boulders, etc. I will definitely be returning in the falls to see how the foliage makes this look.

beautiful!

In some respects, this trail deserves a 5-star rating. . . but since such a rating supposedly means "it's as good as it gets," I guess I have to settle for four stars only. I found it challenging in spots; but for the most part, very manageable for an experienced hiker. Very well marked. . . great diversity of terrain. . . one of those trails that I enjoy hiking in both directions!

We hiked here on a warm day in January. The trail is well marked and is an easy to moderate hike with great views of rock outcroppings and a variety of terrain to explore. Although it is a relative short trail the diversity of the landscape is refreshing. We will certainly hike this again..can't wait for Spring.

Short hike. Easy to moderate but hard to find the entrance. It is in a neighborhood.