Worlds End Trail

Worlds End Trail is a 6.5 mile loop trail located near Forksville, PA that features a river and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

Fun, went with my dog and buddy had good times!

had a great time. gets a bit busy in the afternoon.

Difficult but worth it! Nice scenic!

Did this in Oct of '15 on day 1 and Rickett's Glen the next day. Saw a Bobcat for the first time. As Always, I approached the animal to pet (please do not try this tho). Animal was very curious and aloud me to get within 8-10 feet from it. I posted some pics below. Didn't see a section to post the vid, when I was real close. Great place to hike. Found the cat on the road as we were leaving, just by 220. Have traveled all of USA to see specific animals. Took many many yrs to get these photos.

Love worlds end state park! The trail from double run to the top of the vista is very challenging but absolutely worth the hike for the view at the top. Have hiked here multiple times and will never tire of the view. Definitely wear appropriate footwear and be prepared to huff and puff if you're not in shape! Also, took my dogs and they loved the trail.

The trail is nice and typical of this part of Pennsylvanis woods, but the Forksville covered bridge made the trip special.