Wolf Rocks (Appalachian Trail)

Wolf Rocks (Appalachian Trail) is a 5.5 mile out and back trail located near Bangor, Pennsylvania that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

From Fox Gap it's a cake walk until about 50 yards from Wolf Rocks. Beautiful skilled climb up WRocks. Great views. Worth it.

It was a lovely trail, especially in the fall. It is really rocky, but the view is worth it!

Great hike, very rocky but worth it. Great view atop wolf rocks.

haven't done it yet but plan on next year

An easy trail with just enough climbing to get the blood pumping. Great views and very clean.

An amazing view from the top of the rocks and a perfect spot to view the sunset.

Excellent for a day hike; easy but satisfying; not too many great views until on top of Wolf Rocks

I hike this trail today and it was very nice. I'm pretty overweight from lack of exercise and still found it to be an easy hike. I have to say that we were only about a 10th of a mile from the rocks when my daughters hands got cold and we turned around and went back we will attempt it again in two weeks.

Fun rocks to climb over!