White Rocks Trail

White Rocks Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boiling Springs, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great Trail. Well marked & used. Great rocks for climbing, repelling, and bouldering. Climbs the mountain to top about 500' gain, then heads out along the top of the mountain until it hits Center Point Knob. Joins the Appalachian Trail at Center Point Knob (about 1.5mi from trail head)

Did this trail on a Sunday afternoon. It was a bit cloudy and rained slightly but when it cleared up the trail was beautiful! The view is incredible and if you stand on the top rock you are actually taller than some trees! Very challenging climbing the rocks up but worth it. Will definitely be doing again!

Great hike! Definitely a bit tough, very scenic and very well marked! Love

Loved the rocks at the top. Perfect mix of difficulty and fun on the rest of the trail

Hiked yesterday with my wife, and it was absolutely gorgeous. The ascent to the top of the mountain is a little challenging for a big guy like me (and the descent is actually harder on account of bad knees and lots of rocks on the trail), but not too bad really.

Once you get to the top, the hike over to the white rocks clearing is really cool. At the clearing it's easy to boulder up to the top for a solid view.

We went on a Saturday evening and there were plenty of other people there, including some folks with kids, but mostly local college students.

Great for a regular hiker. Might not be good for beginners. Big boulders to climb,have to be careful coming back down.
TIP: Use hiking footgear.

So beautiful

Great hike! Found it to be moderately challenging in some spots, but overall was easily passable. Hiked out to Center Point Knob and stopped for a drink of water and a power bar, then headed back. Great views from the overlook. Definitely worth the time to do this trail!

A good after-work hike. It meets up with the AT and there is a partial view. Will want to follow AT for a bit to get more distance next time.

Loved the hike but definitely thought it was tough. Was surprised to see so many kids out there. I don't know if I'd bring kids (or dogs) along...I was so busy making sure I wouldn't trip over anything- would be hard to manage another person or an animal. It was really interesting, though and I loved the challenge!

Good hike

I liked this trail a lot. A very good, well marked, moderate trail. Two good scenic points. The turn around is the mid point marker of the Appalachian Trail. Some very rocky areas that can make it a little challenging for short legs... Only for short distances.

Good quick hike. Rocky and slick if you shoes get wet. Take a few more steps past midway to see the monument and a hiker check in

Just took my 3 boys (ages 11, 8, 3) on this trail. They loved it!!! They all did great! I'm not positive how far we went but we walked an hour and a half and then turned back. Took an hour to get back.

I don't think it is kid friendly. But other than that it was very nice and Ricky:-)

Been there twice already. Great trail!

Not too hard, not too easy, just right. Easy and hard option for the rock scramble.

We hike this trail several times each year. The initial ascent is quite steep, but well marked and not treacherous. The rocks at the top are fun to climb on and in winter you get a nice view of the valley. As a bonus, there is little to no poison ivy.

It was amazing a great time. My black lab is 2 years old and had a little trouble but enjoyed the hike.

I really love this trail. The rock scramble is amazing! Challenging enough for a beginner but nothing too crazy. And most of the rock scramble has an easier route or a more challenging one. My dog and wife really liked it too. We completed this hike in just over two hours at a leisure pace.