Tyler State Park Trail

Tyler State Park Trail is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Newtown, PA that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

canoeing

fly fishing

Tyler Park has 23.5 miles of interconnected trails some paved and some not. A boat rental is availble seasonally for canoeing on the Neshaminy Creek. There is also a Hostel on the park grounds for overnight stays. Be sure to stop at the park office as you enter the parks main enterance to pick up a park map showing all the trails and recreational opportunities. This park can be crowded on warm and sunny weekends, but otherwise the crowds are moderate to light

Really enjoyed this one. There are a few small mileage trails that have a lot to offer, and that go deep into the woods. There's a log crossing over a stream, as well as a stone bridge as well.

The park offers a wide variety of trails, most of which are paved or well maintained. I've been a few times and one thing I always appreciate is how few people there are in the park. It's a good spot for leisurely exploring, not necessarily a place to go if you are looking for a strenuous hike.

It is a beautiful park but too much of it is paved. I like to feel like my feet are in nature and when there are paved trails it takes away from the feeling. It is the difference between a walk and a hike. That said, this park is nice for accessibility for more people. And I am a big fan for more people being able to get out in nature

It's a really nice spot for the whole family. I personally went just to do a quick run, which I find to be a very nice yet challenging due to some steep elevation. Definitely a positive experience.

Well-maintained and paved paths. The water fountain is conveniently located at the top of the highest hill. Adidtionally, Tyler's disc golf course is one of the best in the nation.

Easy enough for families. A bit crowded but enjoyable.

Short trails. Good for families. Has lots of nice picnic areas

Bring your bike, running shoes, hoverboard etc.! Beautiful paved trails and nice views of the river. If you're in to frisbee golf, I think there are 18 "holes" in a wooded course. I haven't tried that sport but everyone looks like they are having fun.
You can also rent boats.

Awesome community park. Great for walks or runs. Some light off-road hiking, but mostly known for its paved paths. Tons of loops from 2-5 miles. We live in the area so we are there 2-4 times a week.

Tyler State Park has a beautiful Disk Golf course, probably my favorite in the area. The front 18 is East and the back 18 is West. Two people playing the full 36 takes about 4 1/2 hours so it's a day trip. We packed sandwiches and took a break half way through at the picnic tables by the parking lot. If you only have time to do 18 I recommend the East course. It's a little flatter and I like the scenery better. All in all beautiful park. Definitely recommended whether you play disc golf or not.

My planned route was along the paved pathways. I think I would have enjoyed it more had I taken the wooded trails. Even so, the views of the creek were beautiful as were the fall colors.

Great trail along a beautiful river. Great to take kids or walk the dog.