Turkey Path

Turkey Path is a 2.1 mile out and back trail located near Shippen Twp, PA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from March until November.

This is a great trail to do during peak fall foliage for the views you get at the top. I was on the trail by 8:30am and passed a few other groups. The trail is wet in spots and the bottom half has lots of stairs. It's a relatively quick hike, I found it to be moderate. It ended up being about 3.5 miles down and back up for me. It was definitely getting busy as I was coming back up. Beautiful waterfalls and scenery on the way.

This is difficult trail that takes you past some waterfalls and has stairs for the steepest areas. The weather today was not the greatest with colder temperatures and sleeting but still turned into a good hike. Getting back up to the top is a workout but well worth it.

I really loved the trail for myself and my older 3 children (11, 9 & 8), it says kid friendly so I also brought along my 4 year old. It was a little much for him and I ended up carrying him most of the way. If you plan on bringing a little guy, make sure you have a carrier.

Vary easy if you stay on the path. The path zig zags down the slope so it is not steep at all. There are a few cute water falls on the trail and the view at the top is beautiful!

Beautiful trail. Did this on July 4th so it was a bit busy. Trail was empty on the way back up as the park was just about to close. It rained on our way back up but had thankfully had wet weather parkers. Just wish it were longer. It's a busy trail as its at the overlook of the canyon at Leonard Harrison State Park (http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/leonardharrison/index.htm). Short trail but you can continue on at the bottom along Pine Creek Trail at the bottom, or you can head back up. As others stated though its short, its steep! You will feel the hike back up.

This trail descends about 800 feet from the Leonard Harrison State Park (Pa.) Canyon overlook to the floor of the valley below. There are wooden steps for the steepest parts, a nice waterfall to look at and is a good trail for children over 4 years old. Going down and back up without a break is a good workout.

I wouldn't classify this as an easy trail, the stairs on the way back up are tough..... A good family trail

ok not sure how this got rated easy but it is actually rated difficult, one mile down and 1 mile back up, it is very steep but not huge amount of foot traffic, biking on trail along the river is awesome!

The falls are nice and trail is quite steep. Not bad for someone who is looking for a short hike with some scenery but there is a lot of foot traffic. If you are looking for something off of the beaten path, this is not for you, very touristy.

This difficult trail drop one mile to the bottom of Pine Creek Gorge and was one of my first hiking experiences. A beautiful vista, a scenic waterfall and really great upkeep make this one of the family favorites.