Tobyhanna State Park Loop Trail

Tobyhanna State Park Loop Trail is a 5.1 mile loop trail located near Tobyhanna, PA that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice hiking, fun for a short x-country ski outing. There are a few trails at the park. The trail around the lake is a nice one for a short day of skiing.

Easy hike. Go early as a park and ride it fills up quickly - Did the hike with my dad whose 71 and it was perfect. Mostly in the shade

Nice easy trail. Child and dog friendly. Shady and well-maintained.

I wanted something 5 miles or so with not much in the way of elevation changes so this was perfect. I took my fishing rod along and stopped at few spots to fish. Hooked big bass but the line broke! I release everything anyway!

enjoyable hike

Due to limited time, my husband and started the hike to the right of the beach area -- hiked out for about 30 minutes at a leisurely pace; returned when we reached a road, back to the parking lot. Park was very quiet on a Tuesday in early sept. Trail well-maintained, family friendly, and picturesque.

My bf and I did (most of) the loop. It's a great place to jog, mostly shaded, nice scenery, not much elevation change. We didn't realize the trail went so far from the lake and turned around when we were about 1-2 miles away from the end, which caused us to do 7 miles instead of 5. Oops!

Followed blue trail around the lake. Easy hike on path with no inclines. An easy hike with beautiful surroundings.

We loved it, the trail is a nice pace Hike around a beautiful lake, it took us 1.5 hours to do the blue trail of 5 miles and is extremely well marked at all points. This is not too demanding and we would recommend this for all level of hikers We will be doing this again!

The basic loop (blue) around the lake is flat and well marked with gravel and features benches to take in the beautiful views of the lake. The trail is also good for running. We also did part of the red trail--the Steamtown R.R. was 4 miles out and back. It was very rocky and covered with leaves this time of year, but I definitely recommend it for those who want a more vigorous hike. I'll be returning to the park frequently.