Jacobs Ridge to Jacobs Hollow Trail

Jacobs Ridge to Jacobs Hollow Trail is a 14.8 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Coudersport, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.

If there was a swimming icon is click it. We did the Hammersley Pool - STS from the highway to 6.86 miles in where we camped. Up hill both ways lol

Very scenic and amazing hike in parts. Make sure you come prepared because if it rains this trail can get wet and miserable. Lots of camping sites, overlooks, water crossings, and interesting landmarks. It is not a heavily traveled trail and you start to feel you are in the wilderness by yourself. I went with two of my buddies and we were forced to stop early due to prior commitments. Make sure you plan well and take your time to enjoy the scenery. If going in the middle of summer make sure that you get water when you can because there were places in my guide that were dried up. Overall a good hike when planned out.

Did all 84 miles in one trip, 5 nights and 6 days of hiking. One of my best solo trips. Loved it. Did it in mid Oct and the weather was perfect. Lots to hills, valleys, water crossing and great camp sites. Only saw 5 or 6 people all week. And other then the walk through Cross Forks I felt like I was in the backcountry most of the time. This is a must do if you like Pa backpacking. Lots of views and changes in environment. Started and finished in Ole Bull state part.

hiked in and back, 2 nites, 31 miles total. was kinda boring. Dry, warm and calm.

Like a walk through wonderland, especially when Mountain Laurel are in peak bloom...