White Trail Loop

White Trail Loop is a 4.9 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Newton Square, PA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good trail. Well marked. Lightly trafficked. Can also do blue and yellow trail. Pick up a map just before heading out.

Great exercise and variety for a short hike!

White trail is a good hike not too difficult. I do find the trail markings a bit hard to follow. All trails saved me a few times.

Great well kept trail. Easy to follow markings.

I found it to be relaxing and challenging at the same time. This was my first time. Was scared to get lost. Next time I will find that waterfall!

beautiful place

Beautiful...can't wait to go back!

Awesome trail-low traffic and well kept!

Loved it on a quiet day and beautiful weather. Great trail to jog.

My favorite of the RCSP trails. Some decent climbs. Trails marked well

Good

I really enjoy this trial. As I am building up my endurance, I have been adding parts of other trials to lengthen my trip. I have hiked it about a dozen times over the last couple of months as it is fairly close to my home. I prefer to hike it counter clock wise. I can gauge my progress by the amount of times I have to rest on the steep hill after I pass the creek. I sometimes park at the Mansion and take the yellow trial to the white trial. This adds two miles round trip. It is also a good hike for families as there are a few bathrooms and picnic areas along the way.

Great wooded trails, tons of wildlife and beautiful scenery.