Ralph Stover State Park

Ralph Stover State Park is a loop trail located near Pipersville, PA that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

rock climbing

Love this hike. Beautiful views. Rock climbing.

fun climbing

Great cliffs!! Watch your step!!

Not a hike, but nice 1 mile walk along the river and through the picnic areas. Would have been nice to kayak there and they tours on specific dates to do so. Nice camping in the area and great for families.

Trails are not marked. River is nice but couldn't find much in the way of hiking. Ending up walking to High Rocks and hiking there

Trail was a good workout. Views at the overlooks were nice.

We had a great time hiking along the creek and crossing the creek by stepping on the rocks. The smooth rocks along the edge were great for skipping! There were hawks, butterflies, and a deer with two does. The old Pony Bridge was cool to explore and we could've spent more time there if we had all day. We had more fun here then at the High Rocks.

Ralph Stover provides a fairly straight-forward, easy hike with some nice scenery around a stream. I went on a mild, spring morning and while I did not encounter any animals what-so-ever, I still had an enjoyable hike, had the park to myself and snapped a few photos along the stream.

Amazing, take the road or hike up to the high rocks for fantastic views and a nice safe trail.

rock climbing

Really fun climbing for all levels.

rock climbing

Great place to rock climb! Gotta bring all your own gear. Challenging cliff faces to scale